Parent Advisory Council
Parent Advisory Council (PAC) meetings, are held on the second Thursday of each month at 10:00 A.M. in the theater. We encourage parents' attendance and involvement.
Pac Meeting notes for December 12, 2019
Zoning Meeting 1/13/20 @ Rogich Middle School @ 5PM
· 6th grade computer/ PE classes will flip.
· Mid-year academic corrections: Review student receiving D’s/F’s possible schedule change for academic support.
· Lunches will be grade level ( exception PE) : 1st lunch 6th grade, 2nd lunch 7th grade, 3rd lunch 8th grade.
· Every Wednesday class periods will be reversed as follows: 6, 5, 3, 4, 2,1.
· Bicycle concerns: Pass required. Safety announcements on RRTV.
PAC Meeting notes for November 14, 2019
The Rogich Middle School Banker, Ms. Smaka, is still accepting donations for the Keep Memory Alive Fund in support of brain research.
Supply Drive donations accepted at Fine Arts Concerts on December 10, December 11, and December 12. Donations accepted at the front office, the week of December 16.
Victory Club to create school-wide campaign on the dangers of Vaping.